Thursday, June 26, 2008

Movies and Relationships and Flighty Thoughts

Isn't it amazing that when you care about people so much, you hurt when they do? Or you celebrate when they do? If you really think about it logically, it seems crazy that we do that...God gives us such an amazing love we can't help it.




Anyway, on a lighter note, I had never and NEVER thought I would see a movie by myself, but I did about a month ago, and I think I will go again tonight.

It kinda makes me feel like a loner but it's relaxing at the same time. I'm definitely an extrovert so doing this is kind of a challenge for myself.

We are looking for a place to buy right now and saw an amazing one today. Adam just called me and said, "Get your booty to church because you need to meet us to sign papers on this offer we're making." Pray that it goes through! It would be fabulous! Gotta fly!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're brave. I don't know if I can ever have the courage to walk into a movie theater by myself and watch a movie. Scary. I still can't eat by myself at a sit-down restaurant. Two things I need to conquer.

One thing I will conquer today is...eating 2 free tacos. Jack in the Box is having a 2 FREE TACOS DAY!! Just bring in a gas receipt and they give you 2 free tacos. That's a sweet deal. I passed by a Jack in the Box today and there was a huge line!

CHECK OUT THE LINK: http://jackinthebox.com/twofreetacosday/index.php?Campaign=MW-TFT-MB

GOOD LUCK IN GETTING THE HOUSE!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jill Duarte said...

I've never seen a movie alone. I don't even like watching a movie at home alone. I've tried to go see a movie alone before. Planned it all out and got all brave and everything, but chickend out at the last minute and went shopping instead. I have absolutely no problem shopping alone.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Crysti & Jerome said...

Good Luck on the house! And congrats on seeing a movie by yourself! That's what it takes to make sure you're an independent woman...welcome to the club :-)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Emily Valko Monroy said...

I loooooove going to the moview by myself! One week, when I didn't have much going on, I went to the cheap theater ($3 tickets) every single day.

It's just so lovely ... like a date with myself. And you don't have to share the popcorn! And you can pick WHATEVER movie you want without having to discuss and compramise with someone else. Love it!

The next challenge for you is eating out by yourself. At like a real restaurant. This is harder. I usually need something to read and then I can do it.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home