Monday, March 03, 2008

welcoming baby Frito in 2 short weeks...

May I present the newest upcoming member of our family...

Frito Burrito Green!!



Now I'm sure you're wondering, "Why in the world would you name your dog Frito?" Here's why: Boston terriers' fur/skin smell like Fritos (as in crunchy corn chips). So we said that if we ever got another Boston terrier, we would name her Frito.

Then, I was trying to think of a middle name for Frito (Roxy's middle name is Cleopatra), and our friend John came up with, "Frito Burrito". I like it...it has a nice ring to it :)

We can't wait!! She's coming from Oklahoma on the airplane on March 17th!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crysti & Jerome said...

Yay for your new dog! She is adorable! When she gets here, we need to go to a park and play, so that I can meet her :-D
Also, yay for the new blog! I need something to keep me awake at work *wink

12:12 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Where is the puppy?!?! I have not seen a pic yet! Come on, Kami! Post away! I want to see your new baby!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Crysti & Jerome said...

I totally agree! We need to see a cute pic of the new puppy!

4:03 PM  
Blogger jessi said...

cutest puppy ever

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home