Friday, October 19, 2007

Christmas in October

My favorite season has begun in our house. We went and bought Christmas stuff today.

We've been buying gifts since last month (we buy a few each month to keep it easy on the budget)...but this month we bought lights and such. I also found a Boston terrier Christmas ornament - and of course a stocking for Roxy in the shape of a paw print.

It's crazy that the stores have decorations for 3 major holidays at a time - Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Festivities are fun and all - but I love the joy that surrounds Christmas at our church. It's an anticipation of the day we celebrate Christ's birth.


Be on the lookout for the annual Christmas picture - it's a great one this year! Will post last year's when I find it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love Christmas too! Funny... My mom and I went Christmas shopping today also :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Amy W. said...

David gets so upset when I want to buy Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, but I love the holidays! Not such a fan of Halloween though.

A paw print for Roxy... so cute! Does it come with a playmate (aka puppy) inside?
I've had no luck with the cat quest, I wish you better luck with the dog one ;)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

Hey Cami, yes I do still sell Cookie Lee :} Shannon

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home