Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Remembering...



Here's a picture of me with my mom (guess which one she is?), Adam's grandma, and Adam's mom. This was at my bridal shower in June of 2004. When I see pictures of Adam's mom, it sometimes feels like she's still alive. Then I remember that she's not. It makes me sad. She's not going to be with us for a lot of monumental things that will happen in our lives. I need to remember that heaven is better than anything that could happen here. Regardless, I am so glad I have this picture.



My brother Justin and I at Hume Lake in the summer of 2004. I was a camp counselor for the high school girls, and my bro was in high school. Where he got his tall-ness, I have no idea! He could have shared with me :) This was the last time my brother and I were really friends. I moved away to college, he finished high school, and now he is not the same. I need to pray for him more.



Hahaha...Adam is going to kill me if he finds out I put this on here. This is my hunk 'o hubby next to our very first Christmas tree. What he is doing with his finger, I don't know. Perhaps he was counting to three and I took the picture way too soon!?

More reminiscing to come later...enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home