Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jobs

It's so easy to get caught up in feeling like your job defines who you are. I guess I am learning this through not having the job I want and feeling like I'm worthless or not good enough. Then I am reminded of what I am worth to God. He died so I could live. I just can't believe it. He amazes me. I seem to forget how much I am loved by Him sometimes. Often times to be honest. I should live every day in thankfulness for being saved. I try to take things into my own hands, thinking for some reason that my life is my own. I'm so glad He has the power to use people and situations to turn my face back toward Him and to humble me and teach me to surrender.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ikegami said...

I'm glad you're back, Kam. I'm excited to follow you around on this blog and I am so thankful for your encouraging post! God is good and sovereign and it's comforting to rest in Him.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home