Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I have neglected my blog - how sad. Even worse, that I come back to it to post the following...


Ran across this funny comic and thought it was worth sharing as the fun holiday is approaching:



"Next Halloween, I'm picking out the costumes!!"

So what are YOU going to be this year? I'm taking a poll among people that I won't run into on the eve of the 31st. What should Adam and I be?

1. Dorothy and the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz
2. Spartan cheerleaders from SNL
3. a samurai and a geisha

Hmm...may not get many votes, as there are not many readers, but that is ok!

Hooray for candycorns! The coolest candy ever.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Dortohy and the scarecrow...OR what about Pippi Longstocking and the horse?? That would be fun! :)

I can't believe you read my WHOLE blog. Like the whole thing that appears or all the archives?? YIKES for that option. :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Who is Adam and Costello Sam?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ikegami said...

Welcome back! YEA! Hmm, I think I dig Dorothy and Scarecrow...there is always Fred Flintstone and Wilma...remember that? Now that I think about it more, I also like the geisha idea because you would be able to wear the wooden shoes and walk funny.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Sarah I do remember Fred and Wilma...my mom resurrected them from my old room's closet just the other day and is sending them just in case I don't get new costumes together in time!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home