Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ron and Kelly's Wedding

On Saturday Ron and Kelly got married - the last of the Young Married group! Here's some lovely pictures of the event:



Ron's face when he first saw his beautiful bride - he was crying a little!



Brandon and Eva, singin' the couple a little love song. They were holding hands...cute...but one of the reasons they were was so that Eva could squeeze Brandon's hand at the end, so they would stop singing at the same time! Sneaky sneaky.



Tim dishin' out the words o' the wedding. It was Tim's first wedding as the officiant. He did an excellent job.



The Kiss! Man, was it a whopper! At the reception they sure responded to the clinking of the glasses as well! So in love.



The new Mr. and Mrs. Ron Lee!!



Ron and Kelly are amazing swing dancers - they had instructors at the reception for all of us, while we were waiting for them to get there. It was such a good time! Makes me want to learn to swing :)



There is an explanation for this one. At Kelly's lingerie shower, her and Eva and some of the other girls were talking about how it is fabulous for women to wear hats to church and weddings...so Eva wore one to Kelly's wedding. She looked ravishing in it...but as you can see, I look more like a goof. Maybe if I didn't make a silly face, it would look better! We passed this hat all around our table so others could try it on - even Adam, but I will keep that picture off my blog!



Crysti and I



All of us at Kelly's wedding, from our Bible study: (left to right) Brandon, Eva, Crysti, Jerome (barely!), Kelly, Ron, John, Alaina, Adam, me, Katie, and Shane. I think Jeff and Robin had already left! But they were there too.

Well, that's my report via pictures of the Brown/Lee wedding! Hooray for marriage! It's so fun, rewarding, challenging, emotional, spiritual, and lots more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ikegami said...

Wow, looks like a fun event! It's still so cool to think you and Adam have been married for 3 years! Woo-hoooo!!!!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... what a beautiful wedding. Looks like you guys had so much fun. We miss you too and had such a great summer out there with you all. I'm so glad that so many have blogs so that we can keep up!
Hey we sent you a card in the mail, but it bounced back. Do you live in RSM?? Maybe I'll send it to church.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Emily Valko Monroy said...

I love the hat! I'm totally about bringing back that style. I think you look classy!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home