Saturday, September 15, 2007

You're gonna be popular...



If you haven't seen Wicked, you won't know what I'm talking about. Everyone should go and see it at least once! It's so fabulous! Creative, funny, sentimental.

Adam and I went to see Wicked on Thursday night as a late anniversary present to each other (3 years on 8/28! wow!). I loved loved LOVED it!!!

Galinda was my favorite. She reminded me of my therapist. I imagine that when my therapist was in her 20's, she was kinda like Galinda (with a "GA"). Just so bubbly, funny, ditzy...yet smart. I compare them to compliment her.

Here's some pics of the fabulous event:







I already want to see it again. But I will have to settle for listening to the soundtrack in my car and belting it out at the top of my lungs.

Life has been good lately. Not always easy, but I am learning some amazing things - about God, and thus, about myself. That was a random comment...sorry, I'm just typing whatever is on my mind :) Peace out, home chickens!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I LOVE WICKED! My sister and I are going to see it the weekend after Thanksgiving! I am soooo excited, it will be our first time! I listen to the soundtrack almost daily:)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Crysti & Jerome said...

I'm so glad you saw it. Next time we hang out, we'll have to belt out the songs together.

Oh, and thanks for the comedy show info again! I didn't respond yesterday cuz I played hookie from work...there's been too much stress and not enough stress relief...

Anyway, see ya home frie

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home