Thursday, November 01, 2007

Silliness

This is going to be a long post...I haven't put up pictures in a while.




This is what happens late at night when you have a childhood friend spend the night...doesn't my chin er..."face" look beautiful?



Roxy was so tired she fell asleep with her head up against the wall...so cute. I love my doggie...I'm on the hunt for another one right now. Roxy needs a backyard buddy.



Robin - this one's for you. We went to Portland for a wedding and it was on a little cruise boat on the Willamette River (for those of you who don't know, you pronounce that "WillAMette", not "Willa-mette" - we found that out the hard way...we were scorned by locals)...anyway, we saw this building from afar and I thought I'd take a picture :)



On the way to the airport to fly home from Portland, we saw this rainbow in the sky. I love that rainbows remind me of God's promises. Now that I think of it, I don't even know if the Bible mentions a rainbow in the account of Noah, but that's what I've always been taught in Sunday school :) Regardless, I'm so thankful for rainbows...they make me happy...and it's not something you get to see very often in sunny southern California.

That's it for now. I have another picture to post, but a story must follow it so you know what's going on :) Happy Thursday, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger C and G said...

First off - you are a total dork :) - but you know that (referring of course to the chin pics)

Second - you're in flippin huge trouble cause you did not tell me that you were going to be in Portland! do you not know that I live 30 miles from portland!!! do you not know???

Third - thanks for reading my blog :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Woo hoo!!! Go Jennings! Thanks, Kami!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Hey, I was just flipping through blogs and reread this last blog post that said you're looking for another dog. I work at a vet clinic in CO and right now we have a Boston terrier in our pound that we're trying to find a home for. He's about 3 years old, neutered and free (except for his vaccinations). I know CO is a bit far from CA but thought I'd put the word out. He's a very mellow guy.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home