Friday, July 22, 2011

Starting Anew

I don't expect anyone to read this as I haven't posted on here for 2 years. I kept coming to my blog and seeing my last post about Ginny, and not wanting to move on from it. But so much has happened, and she's with Jesus, so let's move along. I am going to refocus my future postings on health. Physical health, emotional health, spiritual health. The things that help me to be healthier or the things that I aspire to do to help in these areas. Should be fun!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

woo hoo :) Looking forward to it :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Crysti & Jerome said...

I have been anxiously awaiting your next post. Share what's going on with you!!! I miss you lady!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Alice said...

I've been peaking in now and agin to see... glad to see you are starting anew. Hugs to you.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Alice said...

ooops that is again. I hit the wrong key

12:54 AM  
Blogger Cathi Hamen said...

missed u at the gym! hows summer school going??

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Summer school is good - tomorrow is the last day!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home