Friday, January 09, 2009

Whoopee Cushion Boy

If you don't know who I am talking about, read my post a few back titled "December"...

Every morning for the first 15 minutes of class I teach social skills. The kids are grouped according to their levels. On this particular day, one of the teachers needed me to cover her class (the lowest level). So I had double kids in my classroom. I was asking the students from the other class what they were learning in social skills. Names have been changed, of course.

Anna: We have been talking about personal hygiene.
Me: Oh, that's great. Somebody tell me something they have learned.
George: Well, you should brush your hair every day.
Lisa: And wash your hands after you go to the bathroom.
Me: What else? Fred? (whoopee cushion boy)
Fred: (said with an incorrect pronunciation of "r")Well....*long pause*...you have to remember to brush your teeth...*devilish grin across face*...so your breath doesn't smell like HECK!
Entire Class: HAHAHA

Each day is awesome. I love my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home